Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wedding songs

Currently i tuned on mix.fm more than hitz.fm when i'm driving. the reason being coz they have more mellow songs and oldies kinda song.

That day, i listened to All 4 One - I swear. I said to myself, this could be in the list of my wedding songs. Other than Endless love by Lionel Richie & Diana Ross, You're my everything by Santa Esmeralda, Secret Garden by Bruce Springsteen and other a few songs in my list.

And of coz they'll be malay songs, like zikir, nasyid(only yg best) and selawat. And errr...sorry they'll NO karaoke on my wedding ey. Blerghh..i don't like it. And pls.. no Saloma song "selamat Pengantin Baru" too.. heh. Ngade aite?

So, i need to make 1 folder just to keep all the songs that gonna be played on my wedding day. yeayy.. So excited. Woots.

Before i leave, i let u guys hear this song. Which i love it so much.

Till then dearies, bye toots.

4 comments:

Jay said...

hhehehehe ko mmg western + malay wed ..hehehe aku t lagu malay yg klasik2 jek..haks..old skool... hehehehe lagu ni besh..tapi sayu jek..wat aku teringt kat family..huhuhuhu

Dhiya said...

hehehe...aku kan suke mcm tak sedar diri skits..hhahaha...
nak yg sweet2 je...

arl said...

sampai skrg aku dok pikir2 ni..klo wat wedding kat umah cam gune canopy sume tue kan..sesuai ker nak pasang lagu2 ni erkk??klo kat dewan ok gak..tapi klo wedding kat bawah khemah camne erk..konpius..konpius ni..hahaha..;)

Dhiya said...

bole je aku rase...tak salah kan? same gak kalau org pasang lagu2 saloma sume tu...tapi kite tuka pasang lagu yg sedap di dengar :)